Opening for Level 3 and our Week 2 Term 2 Update

Hi everyone,

LEVEL 3 AT GREYTOWN SCHOOL
I can confirm that we will be opening in a “limited way” on Wednesday 29th of April with two “school bubbles” working onsite.
Even though there are some children and staff on-site our school grounds will remain closed to all others until further notice.
Information for our “school bubble” families will come out on Monday via emails to them.
Thank you to all our families for helping our teachers and I know who needs to be on-site in a bubble in Level 3.

PHOTOS OF LEARNING IN WEEK 2
Thank you to all the families that have sent in photos in for our second slideshow. I will put this on the Facebook page on Tuesday, so if you have a photo of something that you have done or learnt in Level 4 this week and would like to share it with others..please send it in. I will do this Monday afternoon.

FUN LEARNING CHALLENGE 2
Last chance to send your tiny house design photos to Esther.

FINALLY
Thank you to all of you for another successful week of distance/remote learning for our school.
I would also like to say a huge thank you to Steve, Jackie and Lance our cleaning team. They are working extremely hard behind the scenes to keep our school clean, healthy and ready to go for learning. We really appreciate you!!!

Enjoy your ANZAC weekend…and your ANZAC biscuits!

Miss O’Connor